Tuesday 11 October 2011

The internet is broken...and I killed it. part 2

So I call Bell (we have a complicated love/hate sort of relationship) and explain, that their modem has all of a sudden decided it wants to hurt me. They explain that I need a new modem. Awesome. They’ll send me one. Awesome. It should arrive tomorrow. Awesome. Problem solved right?
It is now a few days later, and there’s no modem. I called Bell, they said they sent it and here’s the tracking number. Awesome. I call Purolator, give them the tracking number and say ‘hey gifted, where the F-prompt is my modem?’ and the response; oh, we tried to deliver it but there was no suite number. Awesome. I say No problem, the suite is 105. They say they can only accept address changes from Bell. AWESOME. I call back Bell, I explain the situation and they say maybe you gave me the address wrong. I say really? REALLY? It’s funny cause you send me the bills to the correct address all the time. That’s cool though. MY BAD. Here it is again. Now can you please fax the address correction to Purolator? Apparently, no, they’re not allowed to do that. Nor can their supervisor speak with me as they’re ‘super busy’, but will totally call me back in 20 minutes... two hours ago... At least Bell isn’t Videotron.
I have now decided this will be an internet free office. Anyone even using the word internet will be raped to death in the face. Perhaps an overreaction, but warranted I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment